3. September 2012 12:56
I have mostly used Linq2Sql in the past, but as I find myself in a position to support both a website and mobile devices through oData, I have switched to using Entity Framework.
I don't really like Entity Framework better, but I did stumble across something cool today. If you decide to say, refactor a project and totally redo the namespaces, there isn't an obvious way to change the namespace of your EDMX through the GUI. The solution ends up being really straightforward though. If you change the default namespace of the project, the next time you build, it fixes the namespace of the EDMX.
Maybe Entity Framework isn't so bad after all...